Thursday, August 25, 2011

Preview: Totobobo air filter mask

My friend Al went to Singapore last month and purchased a Totobobo "anti-pollution" mask.
He told me about it and I asked him to get me one pair also. The mask I got, the SuperCool, costs $25 (or PhP1,100.00). It is supposed to filter air 135 fold. Meaning to say, if you use the mask here in Metro Manila, the Totobobo mask will allow you to breath all the polluted air coming from smoke-belching motor vehicles without worry because the air is going to be cleaned down to 0.3 micron!
I plan to use my Totobobo SuperCool mask next week. I will share my product review soon. For more information about this air filter mask, check out http://totobobo.com/.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kris, thanks for your post. I am looking forward to your frank review of our Totobobo mask. Both positive or negative feedback are most welcome. Positive is great. Negative feedback show us the direction to improve.
    If you have any question regarding the use of the SuperCool, feel free to email us.
    -Francis

    ReplyDelete