There will also be a bike contest. If you want to enter your folding bike, here are the rules:
1. Participant is allowed to enter a maximum of five (5) bikes.
2. The categories are:
- Best 12" wheel size folding bike
- Best 14" wheel size folding bike
- Best 16" wheel size folding bike
- Best 18" wheel size folding bike
- Best 20" wheel size folding bike
- Best 24" or 26" wheel size folding bike
- Best Off-size folding bike
- Best Brompton folding bike
Deposit payment to:
Account Name: Jose Ma. Kanlapan
Account No.: 380172577
4. Email a copy of the deposit slip as proof of payment to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following details:
- Contact numbers
- Bike Category
- Bike brand
- Bike model
- Bike color
- Year manufactured
5. In the alternative, you can click on this link to register on-line.
6. Bring your bike to Tiendesitas on June 21, 2014, at 8:00am, and look for event organizers from FBP. Bring your deposit slip and one government issued ID.
Winners will win prizes. I don't know what they are yet, but I'll update this entry when I find out. This activity is organized by our friends from Folding Bike Pilipinas (FBP).
For those of you who are curious, the first folding bike fair was held back in 2012 at The Collective in Makati City.