Sunday, August 21, 2011

Farewell, Isabela

I meant the Province of Isabela, not a person named Isabela. (Don't want to get in trouble with the missus, if you know what I mean)

My course in Basic Mediation ended after 4 days. 
So after the closing ceremonies, I biked back to the hotel, packed my bags, paid my bill and checked out.
Checking out of Hotel Andrea
Proceeded to a cheap motel where I waited the day out. I repacked the Brompton for the long journey back home.
I'm going home to my daughter, Alicia
At 10pm, I took a tricycle to the bus stop over at PNB Cauayan-Maharlika Highway and waited for my ride. Boarded the Florida sleeper bus at 11pm.
Waiting for the bus to go back to Manila
Inside the sleeper bus of Florida Trans.
My folding bike took a beating on this trip, using different modes of transportation. It rode an airplane that flew 480 kms. north to Tuguegarao. Then boarded a UV Express van 110 kms. south to Cauayan. Transferred to a tricycle to go to a hotel. Finally, after a week of bike commuting, Brommie went back to Manila via busBut lo and behold, it survived and is still in one piece! Good times!


Until the next bike trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment