Tuesday, April 26, 2011

My Trek Valencia

Aside from my Brompton M3L and Trek Allant, I also ride a 2009 Trek Valencia.  This fast and sleek hybrid bike is my ride when I'm back home in Laoag.  It has 700x32cc road bike size wheels with semi-flat handlebars.
The Trek Valencia has a corrosion-resistant Alpha Black Aluminum frame and a cro-moly steel rigid fork.
It has Shimano mechanical disc brakes, as well as Trek Urban handlebars.  I installed the baseball-shape bike bell. 
The bike does not come with a rear rack.  I installed this Topeak MTX Quick Track rear rack.  A Topeak bike bag can easily slide in and snap into the rack.
The bike has a 24-speed Shimano Deore drivetrain.
I like the stock ergonomic grips Trek installed on the handlebar.
And here is my Trek Valencia resting on one of the huts fronting beautiful Paoay Lake in Ilocos Norte.


No comments:

Post a Comment