Tuesday, September 18, 2012

BCP 1st Anniversary

Brompton Club of the Philippines celebrated its 1st year Anniversary last weekend (September 15) at South Hampton in Sta. Rosa, Laguna. It was well attended by Bromptonauts from all over the Philippines. Sad that I wasn't able to attend the momentous event due to scheduling conflicts.
 
The club is definitely growing. Every week or so we add a new member to our roster. I think Brompton owners number more than 50 already here in the Philippines. Some guys even own more than one Brompton. Which brings me to a point--we need parts and accessories. As of the moment, we have to fly to Singapore or Hongkong just to get a needed replacement or an upgrade. I hope Brompton, the company, considers opening a shop here in our country. I know some friends who are willing to invest and become the authorized dealer. They just need the go-signal from Brompton.
 
Anyway, I digress. Congrats again to Brompton Club of the Philippines! Happy 1st Anniversary! May our tribe increase!  

No comments:

Post a Comment