Sunday, April 15, 2012

A smaller, snugger Vincita travel bag for our Bromptons

Our prayers have been answered! Vincita finally came out with a much smaller version of its popular B-132 Travel Bag for Bromptons.
The original B-132 Travel Bag was good. It had sufficient padding, was sturdy, and had rollers at the bottom. But, I felt that it was too spacious and roomy inside. Without a box or any carton inserts, the bike would literally shake and wiggle during transport. There's a possibility that the bike would get scratched or that some parts might fall off. To remedy this, I had to put carton inserts on all sides and secure the bag with a luggage belt.

Not anymore! Because Vincita improved the bag. Now it is smaller and therefore provides a snugger fit for the Brompton. I do believe the days of putting carton inserts, foam, bubble wrap and luggage belts are finally over.

I hope they send us one sample here in Manila soon so that we could try it out!

3 comments:

  1. I'm hoping to buy one from the US rep this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kris,
    Have Vincita started selling the improved bag? I cannot find it at their website. Do you have more info?
    Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Kok Yong! The photos I posted were that of the prototype. The Vincita rep, Gem, told me they will come out with the mass-produced version within this year. Will let you know through this blog when it comes out.

      Delete