- Meet at airport and Dutch breakfast at Ocean Empire (congee and cheong-fan).
- Airport to Disneyland Ride via Inspiration Lake.
- End of ride
Proceed immediately to your preferred hotel (Tsuen Wan district recommended). Check in.
- Back at Tsuen Wan district. Rest.
- Proceed to Flying Ball by MTR.
- Late dimsum Dutch dinner at Tim Ho Wan (world's most affordable Michelin-starred resto).
- Proceed to Mong Kok. Visit Langham Place. Hong Kong-style mango-pomelo dessert at Honeymoon Dessert.
- Return to hotel.
- Meet at Tsuen Wan West MTR Station and proceed to University MTR Station in Shatin.
- Bike from University Station to Plover Cove, then to Tai Po for lunch.
- Dutch lunch of delicious Hong Kong-style beef brisket noodles at Kwan Kee in Tai Po.
- Proceed to Tai Po MTR Station and take train to Kam Sheung Road MTR Station.
- Ride from Kam Sheung Road MTR Station to Kam Tin Tree House, then to Wung Pang Cycle showroom.