Saturday, March 12, 2011

My New Bike Buddy

I have a new bike buddy:  My one year old daughter, Bea!

I had trouble convincing her to wear her helmet before, hence I couldn't let her ride.  But somehow, my wife and I were able to convince her it was fashionable.  Once we overcame than, there was no more problem with her enjoying the iBert seat.

In fact, for the 2nd day in a row, she rode with me in buying the newspaper.  She didn't want to get out of her seat when we got home.  I had to take her around the block one more time!

It was great bonding with my daughter!
Bea really does enjoy riding the bike.  She's all smiles.
My friends suggest though, if I take her on longer rides, to put sunblock on her skin.  We don't want her to get sunburn this early.
Dad Kris with one-year old daughter Bea (March 2011)

No comments:

Post a Comment