Friday, March 8, 2013

Kia Ora!

Hello from beautiful New Zealand!
I wasn't active on my blog for a long time because I was preparing for my trip here in Auckland. I brought my folding bike with me to help me with my commute, but this city is hilly! I'm glad I have a 6-speed Brompton, but still! There are some parts that even my granny gears won't be able to help me. And I am still getting used to the drivers and the traffic rules. They drive on the other side of the road.
Yesterday, I took my bike down to Tamaki Drive and I really enjoyed the view. I learned why Auckland is named the City of Sails.
As you can see, Kiwis love boats!
They have many marinas. This one is in Orakei.
Well, that's it for now. I will be riding my bike more often around New Zealand. Hopefully, take it with me to visit Hobbiton! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment