Friday, March 8, 2013

Kia Ora!

Hello from beautiful New Zealand!
I wasn't active on my blog for a long time because I was preparing for my trip here in Auckland. I brought my folding bike with me to help me with my commute, but this city is hilly! I'm glad I have a 6-speed Brompton, but still! There are some parts that even my granny gears won't be able to help me. And I am still getting used to the drivers and the traffic rules. They drive on the other side of the road.
Yesterday, I took my bike down to Tamaki Drive and I really enjoyed the view. I learned why Auckland is named the City of Sails.
As you can see, Kiwis love boats!
They have many marinas. This one is in Orakei.
video
Well, that's it for now. I will be riding my bike more often around New Zealand. Hopefully, take it with me to visit Hobbiton! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment