Sunday, April 10, 2011

Getting ready for the 13th Tour of the Fireflies

I am excited to participate once again in the coming Tour of the Fireflies next Sunday.  I joined for the first time back in April 2009 in the 11th Tour of the Fireflies.  And then last year, I organized the simultaneous ride in Ilocos Norte.  This year, I'm back in the Manila ride and I'll be riding Brommie Skywalker with my friends from the Tiklop Society of the Philippines.

We are going to travel 42 kilometers from Tiendesitas in Pasig City all the way to CCP in Manila to advocate the use of bicycles as an alternative form of transportation.

I registered last month and got myself a jersey, but I will be wearing the TSP uniform on the day itself.  If you haven't registered, there's still time.  Visit the Firefly Brigade's kiosk at Tiendesitas.

See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment